The hike around the Vanoise glaciers is a classic week long hiking trail that can be started in the Haute-Maurienne. Following a scenic route far above the valley, this hike offers great views and a direct proximity to the high mountains and their glaciers. So close that you might want to go beyond the trail and try out alpinism!
From a hike in autonomy including one or two days with a guide, to a fully guided week, check our options and see how to give a twist to that classic and beautiful hike!
Group size & Pricing
On this trip, the maximum size of the group is 6 persons for one guide.
The prices are given per person, in a group of 4, and they include:
- the guiding (one day in option #1 and #2, 6 days in option #3
- lodging and full board (breakfasts, dinners and picnics)
- transport from our office to the start and back
- booking of the huts and logistic help
- loan of maps, as well as briefing prio to the hike
For any other group size, or if you wish to have a custom program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 785 62 21 53 for more informations.
The Upguides "plus"
We will take care for you of all the logistics, huts reservations and transport, from our office in Sollières and back.
For the options 1 & 2, you will get a half day briefing at our office, that will include:
- What to take with you, and how to pack your backpack ?
- Loan of paper maps, and we'll walk you through the whole itinerary.
- Map apps, which ones to choose and how to use them ?
- What to do in case of trouble ? List of usefull numbers, and safety procedures.