The goal of this workshop is simple: we want to teach you everything you need to know to be able to climb mountains without us.
Whatever your level is from the start, these five days will give you enough tools to make your way across the broad spectrum of skills needed to become a self reliant alpinist.
- 5 days filled with great learnings and awesome activities with an IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- Lodging 6 nights (camping in the valley and mountain huts)
- Food in mountain huts half board (up to 3 nights)
Without extra charges:
- loan of a tent
- loan of all the technical gear (helmet, ice axe, crampons, harness) thanks to Camp
- collective gear (ropes etc...)
- food for the days in the valley
- your personal gear (see the kit list below)
- personal insurances
You will stay in our basecamp down in the valley, a summer campground close to our headquarters.
This place is offering all the necessary comfort but also enough simplicity to promote group dynamics and conviviality.
A place for resting & sharing!
Depending on your projects, there will be nights in altitude : bivy or mountain huts, all options will be proposed.