Five days to discover what the Valley of Haute Maurienne can offer in the summer: guided tours to glaciers, rock and via ferrata climbing, canyoning in crystal clear mountain streams, single tracks in the forests, mountain tops and many more!
All you need to do is book your stay, relax... and ask us for the menu of the day!
In the same spirit as our winter activities, welcome to our beloved Maurienne, with a bunch of activities that will keep you outside and busy from dusk until dawn!
The idea is simple: leave the pressure behind, and just enjoy.
Every day, depending on weather conditions, a large panel of activities will be proposed, for all ages, all levels..
- Day 1 : Morning, via ferrata / Afternoon, rock climbing
- Day 2 : Morning, canyoning in Bonneval / Afternoon, hike up to Le Refuge Des Evettes
- Day 3 : Glacier hike
- Day 4 : Via Ferrata day around the Forts de l'Esseillon
- Day 5 : A la carte, see below.
- 5 days with activities
- Technical gear
- One night half-board in a mountain hut (or bivy)
- transfers (contact us for info and booking)
- lodging and food
- a pair of shoes suitable for glacier hiking
- your personal insurances
Do you need help to find a place to stay in Maurienne?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us :